Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Loan Approval!!! Yippee!!!

I guess the title says it all!

Today we received confirmation from our Waterstone Consultant that we have pre approval for our loan. It's still subject to a few bits and pieces, but basically this is the news we have been waiting for since last November, so we can finally get this house off the ground...but I guess we have to level the existing one first ;) !

We also had our colour appointment this morning at Cosham. Although we were totally prepared and new exactly what we wanted (apart from grout colours!), the appointment still took 2 1/2 hours to cover everything. I wont go into all the colour details at this stage as I am working on a colour board to post, then I'll list them all. It's all very neutral, and will add colour with the decorator items.

...now I can safely go shopping for things!

No comments: