Monday, January 26, 2009

Demo 101.

101 days ago our family home of 12 years was demolished and the site cleaned ready for construction, and we still don't have a site start date. Not acceptable in my book, especially considering there have been no delays other than with the building company.

Tomorrow morning, instead of ringing, we'll be heading down to Head Office, and demanding to know when our site start will be. If it is not by the end of this week, or Monday next week, we will seriously be considering our options. I won't elaborate at this stage, but we have a few things up our sleeves. I'm actually quite disgusted by the way we've been treated, and bitterly disappointed.

If they can't get this bit right, how am I supposed to trust them to build our family home which we plan on living in for 30 odd years??

3 comments:

Mrs B said...

Hi Stormy
My heart goes out to you. Don't leave their office until you get a definate answer. Fingers crossed that you have some resolution tomorrow.
Mrs B

A-M said...

Oh good luck. Be firm (get a date in writing) and brave (don't be afraid to use Option B). I'll be thinking of you. Let us know how you go. A-M xx

stormygirl said...

Thankyou so much for your support, Ladies! I'll make sure I have everything in writing, and we are definitely not leaving until 'something' is decided. Option B is what I'm hoping for, option C is too drastic, but if that is what it takes, then so be it.

I'll let you know tomorrow.

Cheers.